W. David Gurney
ABOUT THE ATTORNEY
Mr Gurney received his law degree from Willamette University and is a member of the California State Bar and the United States Federal District Court for the Central District of California. He has practiced law for more than thirty years in the Riverside and San Bernardino County areas.
Mr. Gurney has successfully handled many cases, including cases involving, vehicle collisions, playground injuries, medical malpractice, dog bite, premises liability and sexual assault. It is Mr. Gurney’s philosophy to give personalized service to his clients. You will deal directly with an attorney and not with a paralegal.
Mr. Gurney’s office is located in downtown Riverside and is close to the Riverside County Courthouse and the US District Court. Mr. Gurney is experienced in handling a wide verity of personal injury cases and over the past thirty years has handled cases involving automobile,motorcycle and trucking cases. He has also handled cases involving dog bites, slip and fall, crosswalk pedestrian injuries and defective product injuries.
You will notice in the difference that old fashioned, personal service makes. Read Mr.Gurney’s mission statement below:
- To assist and emotionally support my clients who are going through a difficult time in their lives.
- To keep my clients advised as to the progress on their cases.
- To promptly return their telephone calls as quickly as possible.
- To vigorously pursue my clients’ claims in a competent and aggressive but ethical manner.
- To obtain a fair and just recovery for my clients to the extent that it is available through the law.